Help us empower the lives of adults with special needs!
Our mission is to give these adults the opportunity to live full, productive and satisfying lives in a God-centered and nurturing environment. Work with purpose at our organization.
Current Job Openings
We are seeking an experienced, responsible driver with a clean driving record to drive our 15 passenger van to transport our participants to and from our programs as well as occasional scheduled activities in the safest possible manner.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Greeting participants in a courteous and pleasant manner.
- Assisting participants in and out of vehicle and with securing seatbelts, as necessary.
- Driving vehicle responsibly and abiding by all local and state laws at all times.
- Keeping van fueled, maintained and clean.
- Maintaining transportation log on a daily basis.
- Completing and submitting all required documentation.
- Reporting any vehicle malfunctions or incidents to Executive Director.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Executive Director or personnel on duty.
- Valid Colorado License
- Must provide a Motor Vehicle Record demonstrating clean driving record
- Experience driving a 15 passenger van or comparable vehicle.
- Patience, kindness and a good sense of humor would be very helpful
Hours: Would prefer one driver for both shifts but will split shifts if needed
Monday – Friday 7 a.m. – 9 a.m.
Monday – Friday 3 p.m. – 5 p.m.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-660-1935