Join the fun May 15, 2021
Join us on Saturday, May 15, 2021 for our Walk to Empower! Walk with Wellspring to empower the lives of adults with special needs.
By participating you are making a difference in our STARS’ lives. You will help raise awareness and support our mission. We are fundraising to support our enrichment program. The funds raised will go directly to these programs on behalf of the adults with special needs who we serve.
Walk with us virtually or in-person! This year, for the safety of our STARS and our participants, our walk will be a combination of in-person and virtual. For those who are out-of-state or who wish to participate from the safety of their own neighborhoods you can join the fun and walk with us virtually. For those living in the greater Denver metro area you can join us at the below locations and designated times:
- 9:00am – Littleton (Hudson Gardens) 6115 S Santa Fe Dr, Littleton, CO 80120
- 10:30am – Colorado Springs (Cottonwood Creek Park) 7040 Rangewood Dr, Colorado Springs, CO 80923
- 11:00am – Centennial (deKoevend Park) 6301 S University Blvd, Centennial, CO 80121
- 1:00pm – Highlands Ranch (Northridge Park) 8800 S Broadway Highlands Ranch, CO 80126
- 3:00pm – Parker (PACE Center) 20000 Pikes Peak Avenue, Parker, CO 80138
- 5:00pm – Castle Rock (Philip S. Miller Park near the Mill House) 1375 W Plum Creek Pkwy Castle Rock, CO 80109
We will have daily challenges, fun activities, live and interactive videos encouraging our walkers throughout the week leading up to our walk.
Anyone can participate regardless of where you live. Encourage your friends and family to participate and donate from across the world! Start your team today!
Get your friends, family, neighbors and colleagues signed up TODAY! In fact, you can create a TEAM and raise money TOGETHER! In order to receive the special event t-shirt and swag folks must be registered by April 23, 2021.
Since 2008, Wellspring has been developing specially modified enrichment classes designed to give adults with intellectual or developmental disabilities the opportunity to engage in meaningful, productive and creative work.
All Walkers Receive:
- A Walk to Empower t-shirt
- A water bottle
- A Wellspring hat
- $35 for adults
- $15 for children (3-10)
Participation In The Walk Includes:
- Daily challenges
- Workouts that will prep you for the Walk
- Fun activities all week before the Walk
- A Scavenger Hunt
- Prizes for completing challenges
For more information or to sponsor the event call or email Peter Barber at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-660-1935.